Pleasant Vale Road, Delaplane, Virginia
|Category||Status||Location||Lot Acreage||Price||MLS #|
|Residential||For Sale||Delaplane, Virginia||6.84||$550,000||FQ9900170|
Great Fauquier County location, small tract surrounded by large farms. Home built by current owner, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 1 fireplaces & rough in for second, huge 2-car attached garage, room under garage can be used as a wine cellar. Shades in all rooms, new flooring throughout most of 1st floor and upstairs bathrooms, freshly painted. Basement had been workshop. 6.84 acres, fruit trees, stone walls, mountain views. New gas stove in kitchen. Pellet stove in the basement. Large Trex deck with PCV rails.
Acreage with large acre neighbors in conservation easement and uninterrupted mountain views and beautiful sunsets. Easy access to D.C. and Dulles corridor via I 66 and Route 50 - 5 minutes at the most. Perfect setting for those wanting country living without large tract of land to tend to. No covenants. There are at least 10 wineries in the immediate area of the small hamlet of Delaplane to enjoy with family and friends. There is a line of sight to an internet tower providing unlimited data access which usually isn't available in country settings
Owners motivated to sell!
List of native plants/trees:
- Elderberry trees (2) -looking in the backyard to the right side against the stone fence - in cages w/orange ribbons. Still small but thriving.
- Pagoda Dogwood - front yard looking out front door to left - in cage w/orange ribbon. Still small just got them a year or two ago.
- Spice bush and Serviceberry trees - coming out of basement door straight ahead to left and right. In cages and hopefully thriving.
- Butterflyweed in "nursery" directly behind the deck - they are probably just the remnants from last year. The new growth won't be there for awhile yet but probably peeking through soon. This is what the Monarch butterflies thrive on.
- Red bud tree directly behind the plum tree
- Asparagus beds in the 3 top tiers of garden next to the basement door.
- We have a huge fig tree next to the back door to the garage. Also in the "nursery" are coreopsis verticilata which look like small daisies and are very pretty. In the circle garden around the light pole is yarrow which are very drought tolerant for the summertime. They produce like crazy.